Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gabriela 4º C

Hi, my name is Gabriella. Im 15 years old. I was born in Wales (U.K.) and so i speak English. I lived in Wales for 12 years and then my dad (who is Italian) got a job in Tenerife, so i was put into a spanish school. I have learned the language pretty fast and I like Tenerife (especially the weather!)
I have 1 brother and 1 sister. I live with my mum and dad and i have a pet dog called Oscar.
I miss my family in Wales and Scotland, but they come and visit me a lot.
My favourite subjects are P.E. and of course English!

2 comments:

Associação para a Educação Profissional do Vale do Ave said...

Hello Gabriela.
I am Joao and I am a student at FORAVE.
Are you coming to visit us?
My mail is joao-ribeiro1@hotmail.com. Contact me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gabriella! I'm Irene, how are you? I'm very well and I'm happy to meet you next Monday. I wanted to say HELLO!See you soon Irene!
Contact me: iris91@hotmail.com