Sunday, February 10, 2008

Danny 4ºB

Hello. My name is Danny González Ramos. Some of my friends call me The Joker. I am 15 years old. I was born in Madrid on July 30th, 1992. At the age of 6 I came from Madrid to Tenerife. My nationality is Spanish. I have a brother, his name is Aday and he is 3 years old. I am a student. I love listening to music, my favourite band is My Chemical Romance. I also like playing the PSP, seeing Pressing Catch and playing football. My favourite teams are Real Madrid, Manchester United and Raqui San Isidro. I do not like my highschool very much but I like English though I’m not very good at it. I have never been to Portugal, Finland or Italy. I have been to Valencia, Sevilla, Barcelona and A Coruña. And to finish one of my jokes:

This is a player so bad that when he marked a goal, the repetition trumped it.

No comments: