Sunday, February 10, 2008

Paula 4º A

Hi! I’m Paula Díaz Rodríguez a Canary Metal Girl. I’m sixteen years old and my birthday is on the second of January. I’m studying the last year of the secondary education in “Los Cardones’’ High School, Spain. I'm in the fourth year of Secundary Education (the oldest students at the High School!)
Well, I like the high school very much. All my friends are there and my teachers are really very nice (really not ¬¬) My favourite subjets are Science (Lab, Chemist and Biology) and Languages ( English, French and Spanish). I hate History, Geography and Maths!
In my free time I like going out with my friends: to the swimmingpool, to the beach (the weather in the Canary Islands is always very nice), to the cinema, to some parties… Really, my friends are one of the most importants things in my life… I love being with their!
I love reading. I like novels and poetry. I prefer historical or mithological novels.. and I don’t like terror or typical teenager novels. I don’t mind theatre. I love writing too.
My favourite authors are: Dan Brown, Carlos Ruiz Zafón, J.K Rowling, Alberto Méndez, Laura Gallego García, etc…
I also love music. I’m listening to music all the time… I need it! I prefer metal music, but I like rock music, alternative music, or clasical music too. I HATE latin music… It’s so boring! I can play the piano and I’m learning to play the electric guitar… My music is the other most important thing in my life. This is my guitar.
I’m really very happy to be in the Comenius Project! It’s so interesting to know other cultures and travelling..!
Thanks for reading me!! See you soon!

No comments: