Sunday, February 10, 2008

Viktoria 4ºA

Hello, my name is Viktoria and my surname is Bollmann. I am a net fifteen-year-old girl. I´m german but I have lived in Tenerife for also 6 years! I love living here because the weather is very nice, and the people too. My dream is to complete a career becoming veterinary doctor specialize in equine health care. My hobbies are horseback riding because I have my own horse. And I also like playing tennis and golf. I like travelling to other countries in order to learn about their cultures. I love listening to music, my favourite kind of is reggaeton for example ‘’wisin y yandel’’ and I also love going shopping with my best friends. Last year 31 Spanish students and me went, two weeks, to France for a student’s exchange, It was a very fantastic experience!!!

No comments: