Sunday, February 10, 2008

Aixa 4º A

Hi! My name is Aixa Milena Rubio Hernandez, I’m sixteen years old, I was born in Colombia but I have lived here for ten months, I live with may father and my mother, I have one sister and one brother but they live in Colombia. I study at “Los Cardones” high school, and this year I’m 4th studying compulsory secondary education.
My best subjects are mathematics and English. I will probably study medicine. I like playing basketball and I love playing chess. I also like listening to music, going to discos, and reading. I don’t like drinking beer. I like going to the beach with my friends.
• I like my school because it’s very big.
• The people are very friendly, I have more friends, because the people are very fantastic.
• The teachers are very good.
• I think this school is wonderful.
• We study six hours a day.

No comments: